Omarosa, Pink Shoelaces, Bridges, Cuomo and Dead People – Episode 4
Kevin rejoined the podcast today after having to hustle out to Amherst for a traffic ticket.
We welcomed Kevin (and his pink shoelaces back with open arms). We commented on the news of the day that included the bridge collapse in Genoa Italy (half century old bridge)
Along with the highjacking of the Sea-Tac Q400 plane in Seattle.
Kevin shared a very funny Chevy Malibu parody commercial (see below)
Steve discussed the statement from NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo that America was never “great” before.
Dad beats man to death for following his daughter into bathroom.
The crew played an interesting game of “Dead or Alive”. The game was a 50/50 contest that challenge the contestants (Steve and Kevin) to guess if the named celebrity was dead or alive. Even though Kevin (a millennial) didn’t know many of the people in question, he proved that his guesswork could still outwit his opponent.
Here is our “Dead or Alive” list (as of 08/14/2018, of course)
- Abe Vigoda – Dead 2016 —
- Hal Holbrook – Barney Miller – Alive
- Adam Duritz – Counting Crows – Alive
- Dave Grohl – Foo Fighters – Alive
- David Carradine – Dead – 2009
- Garry Shandling – Dead 2016
- Sean Connery – Alive
- Sage Stallone – Sylvester Stallone’s son – Dead 2012
- Tommy Lasorda – Alive
- Doc Severinsen – Tonight show band – Alive
- Margot Kidder – Dead 2018
- Tony Bennett – Alive – Age 92
- James Earl Jones – Alive
- Raquel Welch – Alive
- Chuck Knox – Dead 2018
- Phil Hartman – Dead
- Kevin Nealon – Alive
- Gary Coleman – Dead
- Todd Bridges – Alive
- Mel Brooks – Alive
- Marv Levy – Alive
- Erin Moran – Happy Days – Dead 2018
- Pat Morita – Dead 2005
- Harold Ramis – Dead – 2014
- Bob Dole – Politician – Alive
- Clint Eastwood – Actor/director – Alive
- Norman Lear – Creator of All in the Family among other. – Alive
- Chris Cornell – Soundgarden – Dead 2017