Universal Basic Income, Billionaire Bits, and Otara Gets Pulled Over – Episode 32
Looks like Steve and Bob are on our own for episode 32. Kevin ghosted us again and Joe had better things to do today.
- Bugatti unveiled the most expensive production car ever. Care to guess the price tag on the Bugatti La Voiture Noire?
- Utah elementary teacher forced child to wash off Ash Wednesday ashes.
- Billionaire died during penis enlargement surgery in Paris.
- Andrew Yang things we should have a Universal Basic Income. Is this a good or a bad thing?
- Kylie Jenner – Youngest self-made billionaire at age 21.
- Alex Trebek has cancer and will continue to work.
- North Tonawanda man tries to get out of a Super Bowl pool… unsuccessfully.
Steve had a close call in a sketchy part of town. He might have had an upset rider, but he made it home to his family.
We review the documentary “Tricked” and settle on “Leaving Neverland” as the title for next week.
Otara was kind enough to join us during our trivia contest. Unfortunately for her, she called in from her car while driving. Did she persevere and beat Steve?